Explore new opportunities and more effectively address cybersecurity issues with confidence that you are prepared for adverse events. Our cybersecurity services team leverages our broad industry expertise to advise your company in accurately assessing internal and third party cyber risk, and works with you to develop meaningful controls. We apply a technical analyses framework that goes beyond standard “paper assessments” methods to account for your unique environment and processes. This comprehensive approach gives us deep insight to uncover patching issues and validate existing processes.
Detect and control mitigate your business cyber-risks
- Design effective cyber risk mitigation strategies addressing internal and third-party risk.
- Determine your technology footprint and identify risks associated with its implementation and use.
- Evaluate the business impact posed by cyber risks and threats.
- Adhere to established industry frameworks for mitigating cyber-risk.
- Align organizational strategy to address identified risks with a top-down and bottom-up view.
- Continually identify, assess, and reduce cyber risk to tolerance levels set by senior management.
- Create a remediation roadmap detailing vulnerabilities and risks and the steps needed to mitigate them
How We Do It
We identify key business activities and the associated risks through the use of interviews and questionnaires. These serve as the basis for a comprehensive profile of your company’s activities and risk environment.
Charting Your Risk Universe
To align risks to business units and strategic objectives, we develop an understanding of all aspects of your enterprise or SMB to evaluate and prioritize your risks.
Current State Risk Assessment
To approach your risk assessment from multiple lenses, we create a detailed breakdown that includes a gap assessment, asset inventory and risk management recommendations.
To keep you within the desired level of risk exposure, we build a risk roadmap, including the development of controls and a compliance or audit plan.
Risk Assessment Maintenance
Our risk assessment and compliance/audit plans are updated continually to remain relevant as your company responds to new issues and navigates evolving business initiatives.
5 Tips to Keep Cryptocurrency in your Wallet and out of Thieves’ Pockets
Take cyber security into your own hands with these five simple tips from CyZen’s cybersecurity advisors.Read the Blog Post
You May Also Like
Message Us 212.842.7005
Sign up for Our Blog!
* All fields are required