How will you know if a user in your environment clicks on a harmful link? To help understand potential threats to users in the your organization’s environment, CyZen uses best-in-breed tools and technology to uncover anomalies and expose potential threats specific to your users and their activity. Ongoing support from expert eyes who know your environment means you minimize unpleasant surprises.
Rely on the experts to detect and respond to cybersecurity threats in your organization.
- 24x7 monitoring, alerts, and detection for known and zeroday threats.
- Simplified alerting and actionable threat intelligence.
- Containment of incidents before they can spread and impact others.
- Expert analysts provide support and appropriate response for each incident.
- Easy to deply sensors, which provide the latest and greatest countermeasures security tools have to offer.
- Machine learning/AI backed engines provide constantly updated threat protection.
How We Do It
Proactive Threat Hunting
Leveraging the strength of innovative endpoint protection, artificial intelligence and machine learning tools, we monitor your devices and take necessary action to keep your users protected.
Access automated prevention from unknown malicious actions as well as professional assessment of indicators of compromise and changes in your security environment.
Customized Visibility and Interaction
Grasp the effectiveness of the security solutions that cover your internal IT functions and resources with customized reporting, including defined escalation tiers.
K-12 Cybersecurity: Helping Schools Pass the Test
Since January 2016, cybersecurity incidents in Kindergarten through 12th grade public schools across the United States are up 223% year-over-year. In this time, 300 reported incidents resulted in leaked faculty, students’ and parents’ personal information, lost taxpayer dollars and wasted class time due to systems and networks shutdowns.Read the Blog Post
You May Also Like
Message Us 212.842.7005
Sign up for Our Blog!
* All fields are required